Rosemary essential oil is distilled from the leaves and flowers of the herb plant, which is traditionally used in cooking. Rosemary essential oil has an invigorating, sharp, clean aroma that is commonly diffused and has a revitalizing, soothing sensation on the skin that makes it popular for use in massage and haircare.
- Blend one drop of Rosemary oil with one drop each of Tea Tree oil and Basil oil for a stimulating aroma in a scalp massage.
- Add five drops of Rosemary essential oil to a nickel-sized dollop of shampoo to promote healthy-looking hair.
- Combine several drops of Rosemary oil with Frankincense oil and Epsom salts for a rejuvenating, earthy aroma during a warm bath.
- Blend one drop of Rosemary oil with one drop of Wintergreen oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a minty, invigorating aroma during a soothing massage.
- Add one to two drops of Rosemary oil to vegetable recipes and favorite entrees.
- Diffuse three to five drops of Rosemary oil while studying for a stimulating aroma.
- Diffuse equal drops of Rosemary oil and Lavender oil for a soothing, spa-like scent.